COVID-19 “Stay Safe” PLAN
The health and safety of our guests and staff continue to be of the upmost importance. To that end, Sunnahae Hotel & Cabins has established the following Covid-19 “Stay Safe” Plan. ALL guests are asked to abide by the policies and procedures contained in this plan.
- Guests are required to complete a Covid-19 prescreening questionnaire.
- Only guests with active reservations are allowed in the hotel and cabins. No visitors please, unless approved by management in advance.
- No coffee/continental breakfast will be available in the event room.
- Guests will continue to have access to the washer/dryer and vending machines.
- Rooms/Cabins will not be freshened every day. Schedule for freshening will be discussed at check-in. Let us know if you need towels, linens, etc.
- Guests are encouraged to use face coverings and maintain social distancing while in common areas of the hotel.
- Guests are encouraged to practice frequent hand washing as recommended by the CDC.
- Guests that are awaiting results of a Covid-19 test are required to self-isolate in their room/cabin and report the results to management when they are known.
- Guests that experience any symptoms of Covid-19 are asked to report to management and self-isolate in their room/cabin while seeking testing and/or medical attention. Sunnahae Hotel has a designated isolation room for guests in the event there are other people also staying in the room/cabin. The isolation room is provided at regular hotel rates and at the sole expense of the guest.
- Door knobs, handrails, public bathroom and other frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized at least twice per day.
- Linens, bedding and pillows will be sanitized between guests.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation.